FileCenter 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FileCenter 184.108.40.206 from your systemLucion Technologies, LLC
. You can read more on Lucion Technologies, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.lucion.com
if you want to read more on FileCenter 220.127.116.11 on Lucion Technologies, LLC's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FileCenter directory (same installation drive as Windows). FileCenter 18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe". FileCenter.exe is the FileCenter 22.214.171.124's primary executable file and it takes circa 17.19 MB (18030152 bytes) on disk.
FileCenter 126.96.36.199 is comprised of the following executables which take 172.63 MB (181011425
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FcLog.exe (4.29 MB)
- FileOCR.exe (2.25 MB)
- DosadiLog.exe (367.77 KB)
- FileAgent.exe (12.23 MB)
- FileDebug.exe (2.17 MB)
- PDFXCview.exe (12.90 MB)
- FileCenter.exe (17.19 MB)
- FileIndexer.exe (4.52 MB)
- FileProcess.exe (5.54 MB)
- FCInjector32.exe (2.06 MB)
- TOCRRService.exe (30.65 MB)
- FileCenterAdmin.exe (9.40 MB)
- FileCenterThumbs.exe (3.93 MB)
- FileCenterScanner.exe (5.09 MB)
- FileCenterUtils64.exe (327.13 KB)
- PaperMasterExport.exe (7.05 MB)
- FileCenterPDFDriverSetup.exe (7.30 MB)
- FileCenterPreviewerSetup.exe (8.93 MB)
- FileCenterPDFPrinterSetup.exe (5.87 MB)
- FileCenterAdvancedOCRSetup.exe (9.63 MB)
- FileCenterOutlookAddinSetup.exe (2.93 MB)
- PDFX4SA_LE.exe (4.36 MB)
- PDFX4SA_sm.exe (5.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.59 KB)
- PdfSaver4.exe (3.00 MB)
- PrnInstaller.exe (60.59 KB)
- pdfSaver4l.exe (2.73 MB)
- PrnInstaller.exe (60.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current web page applies to FileCenter 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
FileCenter 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company Lucion Technologies, LLC. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall FileCenter 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FileCenter 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FileCenter 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileCenter 188.8.131.52". The FileCenter 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. When you select FileCenter 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FileCenter 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileCenter 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.lucion.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileCenter 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling FileCenter 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FileCenter 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileCenter 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FileCenter 18.104.22.168 by Lucion Technologies, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FileCenter 22.214.171.124 by Lucion Technologies, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileCenter 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 17:56:01.140