FileCenter 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FileCenter 188.8.131.52 from your computerLucion Technologies, LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on Lucion Technologies, LLC. Click on http://www.lucion.com
to get more facts about FileCenter 184.108.40.206 on Lucion Technologies, LLC's website. FileCenter 220.127.116.11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling FileCenter 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. FileCenter 22.214.171.124's main file takes about 14.90 MB (15619216 bytes) and is called FileCenter.exe.
FileCenter 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 111.55 MB (116970165
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DosadiLog.exe (367.77 KB)
- FCInjector32.exe (918.64 KB)
- FCInjector64.exe (270.14 KB)
- FcLog.exe (3.13 MB)
- FcSAO.exe (10.30 MB)
- FileAgent.exe (5.50 MB)
- FileCenter.exe (14.90 MB)
- FileCenterAdmin.exe (8.19 MB)
- FileCenterOutlookAddinSetup.exe (2.57 MB)
- FileCenterPDFDriverSetup.exe (7.11 MB)
- FileCenterPDFPrinterSetup.exe (5.68 MB)
- FileCenterPreviewerSetup.exe (8.75 MB)
- FileCenterTesseractOCRSetup.exe (10.55 MB)
- FileCenterUtils64.exe (323.60 KB)
- FileDebug.exe (1.05 MB)
- FileIndexer.exe (3.40 MB)
- FileOCR.exe (3.22 MB)
- FileProcess.exe (4.26 MB)
- HookTester.exe (1.90 MB)
- PaperMasterExport.exe (5.62 MB)
- PDFXCview.exe (12.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of FileCenter 184.108.40.206.
FileCenter 220.127.116.11 is a program released by the software company Lucion Technologies, LLC. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove FileCenter 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FileCenter 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileCenter 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileCenter 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the FileCenter 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. When you select FileCenter 220.127.116.11 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileCenter 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileCenter 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.lucion.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileCenter 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing FileCenter 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileCenter 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileCenter 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileCenter 18.104.22.168 by Lucion Technologies, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FileCenter 22.214.171.124 by Lucion Technologies, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileCenter 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 00:49:45.810