FileCenter 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FileCenter 22.214.171.124 from your computerLucion Technologies, LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on Lucion Technologies, LLC. Click on http://www.lucion.com
to get more facts about FileCenter 126.96.36.199 on Lucion Technologies, LLC's website. FileCenter 188.8.131.52 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling FileCenter 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. FileCenter 220.127.116.11's main file takes about 14.90 MB (15619216 bytes) and is called FileCenter.exe.
FileCenter 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 111.55 MB (116970165
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DosadiLog.exe (367.77 KB)
- FCInjector32.exe (918.64 KB)
- FCInjector64.exe (270.14 KB)
- FcLog.exe (3.13 MB)
- FcSAO.exe (10.30 MB)
- FileAgent.exe (5.50 MB)
- FileCenter.exe (14.90 MB)
- FileCenterAdmin.exe (8.19 MB)
- FileCenterOutlookAddinSetup.exe (2.57 MB)
- FileCenterPDFDriverSetup.exe (7.11 MB)
- FileCenterPDFPrinterSetup.exe (5.68 MB)
- FileCenterPreviewerSetup.exe (8.75 MB)
- FileCenterTesseractOCRSetup.exe (10.55 MB)
- FileCenterUtils64.exe (323.60 KB)
- FileDebug.exe (1.05 MB)
- FileIndexer.exe (3.40 MB)
- FileOCR.exe (3.22 MB)
- FileProcess.exe (4.26 MB)
- HookTester.exe (1.90 MB)
- PaperMasterExport.exe (5.62 MB)
- PDFXCview.exe (12.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of FileCenter 126.96.36.199.
FileCenter 188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company Lucion Technologies, LLC. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove FileCenter 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FileCenter 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FileCenter 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileCenter 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the FileCenter 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you click FileCenter 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FileCenter 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileCenter 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.lucion.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileCenter 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing FileCenter 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileCenter 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileCenter 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileCenter 184.108.40.206 by Lucion Technologies, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that FileCenter 220.127.116.11 by Lucion Technologies, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileCenter 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 00:49:45.810