You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FileBoss 3.002 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FileBoss 3.002 from your PCThe Utility Factory
. Check out here
where you can get more info on The Utility Factory. Click on http://www.theutilityfactory.com
to get more data about FileBoss 3.002 on The Utility Factory's website. FileBoss 3.002 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\FileBoss V3 directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\FileBoss V3\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove FileBoss 3.002. The program's main executable file is called FileBoss.exe and its approximative size is 7.97 MB (8357984 bytes).
FileBoss 3.002 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.67 MB (9088890
bytes) on disk.
- FileBoss.exe (7.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.002
of FileBoss 3.002.
FileBoss 3.002 is an application offered by the software company The Utility Factory. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove FileBoss 3.002 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FileBoss 3.002 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FileBoss 3.002 or simply click the Search field and type in "FileBoss 3.002". If it is installed on your PC the FileBoss 3.002 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FileBoss 3.002 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FileBoss 3.002, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileBoss 3.002:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.theutilityfactory.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FileBoss V3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FileBoss 3.002.
8. After removing FileBoss 3.002, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileBoss 3.002 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileBoss 3.002 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FileBoss 3.002 by The Utility Factory from your PC, nor are we saying that FileBoss 3.002 by The Utility Factory is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileBoss 3.002 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:45:25.810