File Type Mechanic
File Type Mechanic is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall File Type Mechanic from your computerTrusted Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Trusted Software. You can get more details related to File Type Mechanic at http://www.filetypemechanic.com/
. File Type Mechanic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Trusted Software\File Type Mechanic folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling File Type Mechanic is "C:\Program Files\Trusted Software\File Type Mechanic\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled FileTypeMechanic.exe and it has a size of 4.50 MB (4715232 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with File Type Mechanic. They occupy about 6.31 MB (6618910
bytes) on disk.
- FileTypeMechanic.exe (4.50 MB)
- FileTypeMechanicManager.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
This data is about File Type Mechanic version 126.96.36.199
File Type Mechanic is an application released by Trusted Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase File Type Mechanic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove File Type Mechanic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate File Type Mechanic or simply click the Search feature and type in "File Type Mechanic". If it exists on your system the File Type Mechanic app will be found automatically. After you select File Type Mechanic in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding File Type Mechanic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Type Mechanic:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.filetypemechanic.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Trusted Software\File Type Mechanic\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall File Type Mechanic.
8. After removing File Type Mechanic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of File Type Mechanic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File Type Mechanic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Type Mechanic by Trusted Software from your computer, nor are we saying that File Type Mechanic by Trusted Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove File Type Mechanic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 07:38:21.803