File Shredder 2.5
File Shredder 2.5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall File Shredder 2.5 from your computerPow Tools
. Open here
for more details on Pow Tools. More details about File Shredder 2.5 can be found at http://www.fileshredder.org
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\File Shredder directory (same installation drive as Windows). File Shredder 2.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\File Shredder\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Shredder.exe and it has a size of 2.34 MB (2454528 bytes).
File Shredder 2.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.47 MB (3637617
bytes) on disk.
- Shredder.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about File Shredder 2.5 version 2.5
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall File Shredder 2.5:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall File Shredder 2.5:
- C:\Program Files\File Shredder
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\File Shredder\fsshell.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\File Shredder_is1
File Shredder 2.5 is an application released by the software company Pow Tools. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase File Shredder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove File Shredder 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find File Shredder 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "File Shredder 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the File Shredder 2.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click File Shredder 2.5 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding File Shredder 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Shredder 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fileshredder.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\File Shredder\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove File Shredder 2.5.
8. After removing File Shredder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong File Shredder 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File Shredder 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall File Shredder 2.5 by Pow Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that File Shredder 2.5 by Pow Tools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall File Shredder 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:31:26.707