File Shredder 2.5
File Shredder 2.5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall File Shredder 2.5 from your PCPow Tools
. Open here
for more details on Pow Tools. More details about File Shredder 2.5 can be found at http://www.fileshredder.org
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\File Shredder directory (same installation drive as Windows). File Shredder 2.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\File Shredder\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Shredder.exe and it has a size of 2.34 MB (2454528 bytes).
File Shredder 2.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.47 MB (3637617
bytes) on disk.
- Shredder.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about File Shredder 2.5 version 2.5
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by File Shredder 2.5 when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Windows07_File Shredder_Shredder_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__Windows07_File Shredder_Shredder_url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\File Shredder_is1
File Shredder 2.5 is a program offered by the software company Pow Tools. Some users choose to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase File Shredder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall File Shredder 2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find File Shredder 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Shredder 2.5". If it exists on your system the File Shredder 2.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click File Shredder 2.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding File Shredder 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Shredder 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fileshredder.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\File Shredder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall File Shredder 2.5.
8. After removing File Shredder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of File Shredder 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling File Shredder 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall File Shredder 2.5 by Pow Tools from your PC, we are not saying that File Shredder 2.5 by Pow Tools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall File Shredder 2.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:31:26.707