File Security Manager
File Security Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall File Security Manager from your computerUNGSoft
. More info about UNGSoft can be read here
. Usually the File Security Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\File Security Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\File Security Manager\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall File Security Manager. The program's main executable file is labeled FSM.exe and its approximative size is 644.00 KB (659456 bytes).
File Security Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 853.50 KB (873984
bytes) on disk.
- FSM.exe (644.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (209.50 KB)
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove File Security Manager from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall File Security Manager:
The files below were left behind on your disk by File Security Manager when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\File Security Manager
- C:\Users\User08\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\File Security Manager
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\File Security Manager\file_id.diz
- C:\Program Files\File Security Manager\FSM.exe
- C:\Program Files\File Security Manager\FSMHELP.chm
- C:\Program Files\File Security Manager\images\book.jpg
- C:\Program Files\File Security Manager\INSTALL.LOG
- C:\Program Files\File Security Manager\LICENSE.RTF
- C:\Program Files\File Security Manager\order.html
- C:\Program Files\File Security Manager\README.TXT
- C:\Program Files\File Security Manager\REGISTER.TXT
- C:\Program Files\File Security Manager\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\File Security Manager
File Security Manager is an application offered by the software company UNGSoft. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove File Security Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase File Security Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find File Security Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "File Security Manager". If it exists on your system the File Security Manager app will be found automatically. After you click File Security Manager in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about File Security Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall File Security Manager.
8. After removing File Security Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong File Security Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Security Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Security Manager by UNGSoft from your computer, we are not saying that File Security Manager by UNGSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove File Security Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-31 10:40:01.807