File Scavenger 3.1
A way to uninstall File Scavenger 3.1 from your PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall File Scavenger 3.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by QueTek™ Consulting Corporation
. More data about QueTek™ Consulting Corporation can be found here
. More info about the app File Scavenger 3.1 can be found at http://www.quetek.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\File Scavenger 3.1 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for File Scavenger 3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\File Scavenger 3.1\unins000.exe. FileScav.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.12 MB (1169176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in File Scavenger 3.1. They occupy 1.18 MB (1242344
bytes) on disk.
- FileScav.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (71.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of File Scavenger 3.1.
If you are manually uninstalling File Scavenger 3.1 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Scavenger 3.1
A way to erase File Scavenger 3.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
File Scavenger 3.1 is a program by QueTek™ Consulting Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase File Scavenger 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find File Scavenger 3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Scavenger 3.1". The File Scavenger 3.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click File Scavenger 3.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding File Scavenger 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Scavenger 3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.quetek.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\File Scavenger 3.1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall File Scavenger 3.1.
8. After removing File Scavenger 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of File Scavenger 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling File Scavenger 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove File Scavenger 3.1 by QueTek™ Consulting Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that File Scavenger 3.1 by QueTek™ Consulting Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove File Scavenger 3.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:15:26.207