File Recover 6.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove File Recover 6.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall File Recover 6.0 from your systemPC Tools
. More information on PC Tools can be seen here
. Please open http://www.pctools.com/
if you want to read more on File Recover 6.0 on PC Tools's website. Usually the File Recover 6.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\File Recover directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\File Recover\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall File Recover 6.0. File Recover 6.0's primary file takes around 682.21 KB (698584 bytes) and is called FileRecover.exe.
The executables below are part of File Recover 6.0. They occupy about 2.37 MB (2483937
bytes) on disk.
- FileRecover.exe (682.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (673.34 KB)
- Update.exe (1.05 MB)
This page is about File Recover 6.0 version 6.0
File Recover 6.0 is a program by the software company PC Tools. Some users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove File Recover 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase File Recover 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate File Recover 6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Recover 6.0". If it exists on your system the File Recover 6.0 program will be found automatically. After you select File Recover 6.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding File Recover 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Recover 6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pctools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\File Recover\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove File Recover 6.0.
8. After uninstalling File Recover 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong File Recover 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File Recover 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall File Recover 6.0 by PC Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that File Recover 6.0 by PC Tools is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall File Recover 6.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-07 16:16:56.323