File Protector v6.5.3
File Protector v6.5.3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall File Protector v6.5.3 from your computerActalis S.p.A.
. Open here
for more info on Actalis S.p.A.. More information about File Protector v6.5.3 can be found at http://www.aruba.it
. Usually the File Protector v6.5.3 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Actalis\FP6 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Actalis\FP6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove File Protector v6.5.3. FP664.exe is the File Protector v6.5.3's main executable file and it occupies approximately 520.81 KB (533312 bytes) on disk.
File Protector v6.5.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 17.77 MB (18635164
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (802.61 KB)
- FP664.exe (520.81 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.59 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (202.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (319.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (98.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.09 KB)
- klist.exe (16.09 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.09 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.09 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.09 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.09 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.09 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.59 KB)
- vcredist_x64_2010.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2010.exe (4.84 MB)
- updater.exe (4.87 MB)
This web page is about File Protector v6.5.3 version 6.5.3
File Protector v6.5.3 is an application by the software company Actalis S.p.A.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall File Protector v6.5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase File Protector v6.5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find File Protector v6.5.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Protector v6.5.3". If it is installed on your PC the File Protector v6.5.3 application will be found automatically. When you click File Protector v6.5.3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about File Protector v6.5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Protector v6.5.3:
- The software company is: http://www.aruba.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Actalis\FP6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall File Protector v6.5.3.
8. After removing File Protector v6.5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of File Protector v6.5.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling File Protector v6.5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Protector v6.5.3 by Actalis S.p.A. from your PC, we are not saying that File Protector v6.5.3 by Actalis S.p.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove File Protector v6.5.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 10:57:02.243