File Organizer version 2.5
File Organizer version 2.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall File Organizer version 2.5 from your PCJiasaz
. More info about Jiasaz can be found here
. Please follow jiasaz.com/FileOrganizer
if you want to read more on File Organizer version 2.5 on Jiasaz's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\File Organizer folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove File Organizer version 2.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\File Organizer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. File Organizer version 2.5's primary file takes about 149.00 KB (152576 bytes) and is named File Orgnizer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in File Organizer version 2.5. They take 861.66 KB (882337
bytes) on disk.
- File Orgnizer.exe (149.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (712.66 KB)
The current page applies to File Organizer version 2.5 version 2.5
File Organizer version 2.5 is an application marketed by the software company Jiasaz. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove File Organizer version 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove File Organizer version 2.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find File Organizer version 2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "File Organizer version 2.5". The File Organizer version 2.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click File Organizer version 2.5 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding File Organizer version 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Organizer version 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: jiasaz.com/FileOrganizer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\File Organizer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove File Organizer version 2.5.
8. After removing File Organizer version 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong File Organizer version 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Organizer version 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Organizer version 2.5 by Jiasaz from your PC, nor are we saying that File Organizer version 2.5 by Jiasaz is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove File Organizer version 2.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 23:47:44.660