File Operator Netscape Plugin
File Operator Netscape Plugin is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall File Operator Netscape Plugin from your computerPurpleComm
. Further information on PurpleComm can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PurpleComm\NpFileOperaotrPlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PurpleComm\NpFileOperaotrPlugin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove File Operator Netscape Plugin. The application's main executable file is called uninst.exe and it has a size of 56.47 KB (57824 bytes).
The executables below are part of File Operator Netscape Plugin. They occupy an average of 56.47 KB (57824
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of File Operator Netscape Plugin. You can find here a few links to other File Operator Netscape Plugin releases:
File Operator Netscape Plugin is an application released by PurpleComm. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove File Operator Netscape Plugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase File Operator Netscape Plugin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate File Operator Netscape Plugin or simply click the Search field and type in "File Operator Netscape Plugin". If it exists on your system the File Operator Netscape Plugin application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select File Operator Netscape Plugin in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding File Operator Netscape Plugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove File Operator Netscape Plugin.
8. After removing File Operator Netscape Plugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of File Operator Netscape Plugin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Operator Netscape Plugin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall File Operator Netscape Plugin by PurpleComm from your computer, we are not saying that File Operator Netscape Plugin by PurpleComm is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall File Operator Netscape Plugin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:32:28.567