File Opener Packages
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove File Opener Packages for Windows. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\File Opener Packages directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is named uninstaller.exe and occupies 559.32 KB (572739 bytes). A guide to uninstall File Opener Packages from your computer
The executables below are part of File Opener Packages. They take an average of 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling File Opener Packages we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall File Opener Packages:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall File Opener Packages:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q1V1N1N1O1R\File Opener Packages
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q1V1N1N1O1R\File Opener Packages\uninstaller.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\File Opener Packages
Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall File Opener Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove File Opener Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate File Opener Packages or simply click the Search feature and type in "File Opener Packages". If it is installed on your PC the File Opener Packages application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click File Opener Packages in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about File Opener Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall File Opener Packages.
8. After removing File Opener Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong File Opener Packages that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Opener Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130