File Opener Packages
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove File Opener Packages for Windows. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\File Opener Packages directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is named uninstaller.exe and occupies 559.32 KB (572739 bytes). How to uninstall File Opener Packages from your computer
The executables below are part of File Opener Packages. They take an average of 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling File Opener Packages we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileOpener Packages
Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase File Opener Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase File Opener Packages from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find File Opener Packages or simply activate the Search field and type in "File Opener Packages". If it exists on your system the File Opener Packages app will be found very quickly. When you click File Opener Packages in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding File Opener Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall File Opener Packages.
8. After removing File Opener Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of File Opener Packages which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Opener Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130