File Management 2.37
File Management 2.37 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall File Management 2.37 from your PCBy Mohammed gamal Mahmoud
. Additional info about By Mohammed gamal Mahmoud can be seen here
. You can read more about related to File Management 2.37 at http://www.shawneelink.net/~bgmiller/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\File Management folder (same installation drive as Windows). File Management 2.37's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\File Management\unins000.exe". File Management.exe is the File Management 2.37's primary executable file and it occupies around 608.50 KB (623104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of File Management 2.37. They take about 1.25 MB (1312025
bytes) on disk.
- File Management.exe (608.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (672.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.37
of File Management 2.37.
File Management 2.37 is an application marketed by the software company By Mohammed gamal Mahmoud. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall File Management 2.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase File Management 2.37 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate File Management 2.37 or simply activate the Search field and type in "File Management 2.37". The File Management 2.37 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select File Management 2.37 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding File Management 2.37, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Management 2.37:
- The publisher is: http://www.shawneelink.net/~bgmiller/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\File Management\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove File Management 2.37.
8. After uninstalling File Management 2.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong File Management 2.37 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File Management 2.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall File Management 2.37 by By Mohammed gamal Mahmoud from your computer, nor are we saying that File Management 2.37 by By Mohammed gamal Mahmoud is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall File Management 2.37 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:40:01.130