File Management 2.37
File Management 2.37 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall File Management 2.37 from your PCBy Mohammed gamal Mahmoud
. Additional info about By Mohammed gamal Mahmoud can be seen here
. You can read more about related to File Management 2.37 at http://www.shawneelink.net/~bgmiller/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\File Management folder (same installation drive as Windows). File Management 2.37's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\File Management\unins000.exe". File Management.exe is the File Management 2.37's primary executable file and it occupies around 608.50 KB (623104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of File Management 2.37. They take about 1.25 MB (1312025
bytes) on disk.
- File Management.exe (608.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (672.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.37
of File Management 2.37.
File Management 2.37 is an application marketed by the software company By Mohammed gamal Mahmoud. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall File Management 2.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase File Management 2.37 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find File Management 2.37 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Management 2.37". The File Management 2.37 app will be found automatically. When you click File Management 2.37 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about File Management 2.37, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Management 2.37:
- The publisher is: http://www.shawneelink.net/~bgmiller/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\File Management\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove File Management 2.37.
8. After uninstalling File Management 2.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong File Management 2.37 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File Management 2.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall File Management 2.37 by By Mohammed gamal Mahmoud from your computer, nor are we saying that File Management 2.37 by By Mohammed gamal Mahmoud is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall File Management 2.37 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:40:01.130