File Lock 4.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall File Lock 4.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall File Lock 4.2 from your PCTopLang software
. More information on TopLang software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.toplang.com
to get more details about File Lock 4.2 on TopLang software's website. File Lock 4.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\File Lock folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\File Lock\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall File Lock 4.2. FileLock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 344.00 KB (352256 bytes) on disk.
File Lock 4.2 contains of the executables below. They take 433.59 KB (443992
bytes) on disk.
- FileLock.exe (344.00 KB)
- FLDev.exe (41.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.59 KB)
The current page applies to File Lock 4.2 version 4.2
File Lock 4.2 is an application by the software company TopLang software. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall File Lock 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove File Lock 4.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find File Lock 4.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "File Lock 4.2". The File Lock 4.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select File Lock 4.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding File Lock 4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Lock 4.2:
- The software company is: http://www.toplang.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\File Lock\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove File Lock 4.2.
8. After uninstalling File Lock 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of File Lock 4.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Lock 4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall File Lock 4.2 by TopLang software from your computer, nor are we saying that File Lock 4.2 by TopLang software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall File Lock 4.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-20 02:20:26.683