You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall File Left-align for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall File Left-align from your PCFile Left-align
. Open here
for more details on File Left-align. File Left-align is commonly set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\BAE5AE88-1430488449-E5BC-2C4D-001B3859EFE7 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. File Left-align's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\BAE5AE88-1430488449-E5BC-2C4D-001B3859EFE7\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called pnsw52A7.exe and it has a size of 125.83 KB (128846 bytes).
File Left-align is composed of the following executables which take 254.05 KB (260152
bytes) on disk:
- pnsw52A7.exe (125.83 KB)
- rnsr5238.exe (71.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.23 KB)
This page is about File Left-align version 184.108.40.206
File Left-align is a program offered by the software company File Left-align. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase File Left-align is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall File Left-align with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate File Left-align or simply click the Search feature and type in "File Left-align". If it is installed on your PC the File Left-align application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select File Left-align in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding File Left-align, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove File Left-align.
8. After uninstalling File Left-align, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong File Left-align that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Left-align with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall File Left-align by File Left-align from your PC, nor are we saying that File Left-align by File Left-align is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall File Left-align supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 12:55:09.020