File Kill is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall File Kill from your systemSystem Functions Software
. Go over here
for more info on System Functions Software. Click on http://sysfunctions.com
to get more data about File Kill on System Functions Software's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\System Functions Software\FileKill folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\System Functions Software\FileKill\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall File Kill. KillFileUpdater.exe is the File Kill's main executable file and it takes around 545.50 KB (558592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in File Kill. They occupy 2.88 MB (3024827
bytes) on disk.
- KillFile.exe (578.00 KB)
- KillFileExtInstaller.exe (527.00 KB)
- KillFileUpdater.exe (545.50 KB)
- SFFK-1.0-Setup.exe (598.37 KB)
- unins001.exe (705.06 KB)
This data is about File Kill version 1.0
only. Click on the links below for other File Kill versions:
File Kill is a program by the software company System Functions Software. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase File Kill is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase File Kill from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find File Kill or simply activate the Search field and type in "File Kill". The File Kill app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click File Kill in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding File Kill, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Kill:
- The web site of the application is: http://sysfunctions.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\System Functions Software\FileKill\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall File Kill.
8. After uninstalling File Kill, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong File Kill which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling File Kill using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove File Kill by System Functions Software from your computer, nor are we saying that File Kill by System Functions Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove File Kill in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-01 19:35:56.100