File Helper 126.96.36.199
File Helper 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall File Helper 184.108.40.206 from your systemBlitware Technology Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Blitware Technology Inc.. More details about File Helper 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://blitware.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\18.104.22.168 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\126.96.36.199\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. FileHelper.exe is the File Helper 188.8.131.52's main executable file and it takes around 1.54 MB (1611584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of File Helper 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 2.71 MB (2844959
bytes) on disk.
- FileHelper.exe (1.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to File Helper 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
File Helper 22.214.171.124 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove File Helper 126.96.36.199:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\188.8.131.52
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\184.108.40.206\_ctypes.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\220.127.116.11\_hashlib.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\18.104.22.168\_imaging.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\22.214.171.124\_socket.pyd
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\File Helper
File Helper 126.96.36.199 is a program released by Blitware Technology Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase File Helper 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete File Helper 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate File Helper 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Helper 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the File Helper 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click File Helper 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding File Helper 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Helper 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\220.127.116.11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall File Helper 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling File Helper 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong File Helper 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Helper 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove File Helper 184.108.40.206 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that File Helper 220.127.116.11 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove File Helper 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:23:25.420