File Helper 184.108.40.206
You can find below details on how to remove File Helper 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall File Helper 18.104.22.168 from your computerBlitware Technology Inc.
. You can read more on Blitware Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program File Helper 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://blitware.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\File Helper\126.96.36.199 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for File Helper 188.8.131.52 is "C:\Program Files\File Helper\184.108.40.206\unins000.exe". FileHelper.exe is the File Helper 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.53 MB (1609528 bytes) on disk.
File Helper 18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.70 MB (2835057
bytes) on disk:
- FileHelper.exe (1.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of File Helper 126.96.36.199.
File Helper 188.8.131.52 is a program by the software company Blitware Technology Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase File Helper 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove File Helper 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find File Helper 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Helper 22.214.171.124". The File Helper 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you select File Helper 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about File Helper 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Helper 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\File Helper\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing File Helper 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong File Helper 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Helper 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall File Helper 220.127.116.11 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that File Helper 18.104.22.168 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-10 06:13:59.180