File Helper 18.104.22.168
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall File Helper 126.96.36.199 from your PCBlitware Technology Inc.
. You can find out more on Blitware Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://blitware.com
to get more data about File Helper 188.8.131.52 on Blitware Technology Inc.'s website. Usually the File Helper 184.108.40.206 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\220.127.116.11 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall File Helper 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\22.214.171.124\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FileHelper.exe is the File Helper 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.53 MB (1609528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in File Helper 188.8.131.52. They take 2.70 MB (2834045
bytes) on disk.
- FileHelper.exe (1.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of File Helper 220.127.116.11.
File Helper 18.104.22.168 is a program marketed by Blitware Technology Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove File Helper 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall File Helper 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find File Helper 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "File Helper 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the File Helper 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select File Helper 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about File Helper 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Helper 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\188.8.131.52\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall File Helper 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing File Helper 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of File Helper 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling File Helper 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove File Helper 126.96.36.199 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that File Helper 188.8.131.52 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove File Helper 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 08:54:28.343