File Helper 22.214.171.124
This page is about File Helper 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall File Helper 188.8.131.52 from your systemBlitware Technology Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Blitware Technology Inc.. Please open http://blitware.com
if you want to read more on File Helper 184.108.40.206 on Blitware Technology Inc.'s page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\File Helper\220.127.116.11 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall File Helper 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\File Helper\22.214.171.124\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. FileHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1609528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in File Helper 126.96.36.199. They occupy 2.70 MB (2827515
bytes) on disk.
- FileHelper.exe (1.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to File Helper 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
File Helper 220.127.116.11 is a program marketed by the software company Blitware Technology Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase File Helper 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase File Helper 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate File Helper 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "File Helper 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the File Helper 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click File Helper 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about File Helper 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Helper 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\File Helper\126.96.36.199\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall File Helper 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling File Helper 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong File Helper 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File Helper 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that File Helper 126.96.36.199 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall File Helper 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-24 15:34:47.010