File Helper 220.127.116.11
This info is about File Helper 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124 from your systemBlitware Technology Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Blitware Technology Inc.. You can get more details about File Helper 126.96.36.199 at http://blitware.com
. File Helper 188.8.131.52 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\File Helper\184.108.40.206 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for File Helper 220.127.116.11 is "C:\Program Files\File Helper\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe". FileHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1608504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in File Helper 22.214.171.124. They take 2.72 MB (2846971
bytes) on disk.
- FileHelper.exe (1.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of File Helper 188.8.131.52.
File Helper 184.108.40.206 is a program released by Blitware Technology Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove File Helper 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove File Helper 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate File Helper 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "File Helper 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the File Helper 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click File Helper 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about File Helper 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Helper 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\File Helper\22.214.171.124\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall File Helper 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling File Helper 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong File Helper 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Helper 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove File Helper 18.104.22.168 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that File Helper 22.214.171.124 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove File Helper 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 14:28:16.700