File Helper 184.108.40.206
File Helper 220.127.116.11 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall File Helper 18.104.22.168 from your systemBlitware Technology Inc.
. You can find out more on Blitware Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://blitware.com
if you want to read more on File Helper 22.214.171.124 on Blitware Technology Inc.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\File Helper\126.96.36.199 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall File Helper 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\File Helper\184.108.40.206\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FileHelper.exe is the File Helper 220.127.116.11's primary executable file and it occupies circa 629.30 KB (644408 bytes) on disk.
File Helper 18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.80 MB (1882875
bytes) on disk:
- FileHelper.exe (629.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about File Helper 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
File Helper 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by Blitware Technology Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall File Helper 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove File Helper 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find File Helper 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "File Helper 22.214.171.124". The File Helper 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. When you click File Helper 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about File Helper 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Helper 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\File Helper\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove File Helper 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling File Helper 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong File Helper 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Helper 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall File Helper 220.127.116.11 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that File Helper 18.104.22.168 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-06 20:11:22.293