File Helper 220.127.116.11
File Helper 18.104.22.168 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124 from your PCBlitware Technology Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Blitware Technology Inc.. Click on http://blitware.com
to get more info about File Helper 126.96.36.199 on Blitware Technology Inc.'s website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\188.8.131.52 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling File Helper 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\220.127.116.11\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named FileHelper.exe and it has a size of 629.30 KB (644408 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in File Helper 18.104.22.168. They occupy 1.86 MB (1946875
bytes) on disk.
- FileHelper.exe (629.30 KB)
- open_with.exe (62.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This data is about File Helper 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
File Helper 188.8.131.52 is a program released by Blitware Technology Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove File Helper 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete File Helper 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate File Helper 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "File Helper 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the File Helper 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. After you select File Helper 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about File Helper 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Helper 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\File Helper\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling File Helper 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong File Helper 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling File Helper 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall File Helper 220.127.116.11 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that File Helper 18.104.22.168 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-11 05:05:16.757