File Helper 220.127.116.11
File Helper 18.104.22.168 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124 from your computerBlitware Technology Inc.
. Further information on Blitware Technology Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://blitware.com
to get more details about File Helper 126.96.36.199 on Blitware Technology Inc.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\File Helper\188.8.131.52 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for File Helper 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\File Helper\220.127.116.11\unins000.exe. FileHelper.exe is the File Helper 18.104.22.168's main executable file and it occupies approximately 588.52 KB (602648 bytes) on disk.
File Helper 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.82 MB (1905115
bytes) on disk.
- FileHelper.exe (588.52 KB)
- open_with.exe (62.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about File Helper 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
File Helper 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by Blitware Technology Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove File Helper 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete File Helper 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find File Helper 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Helper 126.96.36.199". The File Helper 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. When you click File Helper 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about File Helper 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Helper 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\File Helper\22.214.171.124\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall File Helper 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling File Helper 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of File Helper 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File Helper 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove File Helper 18.104.22.168 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that File Helper 22.214.171.124 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove File Helper 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 09:46:21.737