File Helper 126.96.36.199
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall File Helper 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall File Helper 184.108.40.206 from your PCBlitware Technology Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Blitware Technology Inc.. Please open http://blitware.com
if you want to read more on File Helper 220.127.116.11 on Blitware Technology Inc.'s web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\File Helper\18.104.22.168 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\File Helper\22.214.171.124\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall File Helper 126.96.36.199. The program's main executable file is called FileHelper.exe and it has a size of 569.47 KB (583136 bytes).
File Helper 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.33 MB (1398522
bytes) on disk.
- FileHelper.exe (569.47 KB)
- open_with.exe (62.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (733.78 KB)
The current page applies to File Helper 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
File Helper 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by the software company Blitware Technology Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall File Helper 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase File Helper 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate File Helper 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "File Helper 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the File Helper 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. When you select File Helper 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding File Helper 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Helper 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\File Helper\188.8.131.52\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall File Helper 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing File Helper 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong File Helper 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Helper 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall File Helper 126.96.36.199 by Blitware Technology Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that File Helper 188.8.131.52 by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall File Helper 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-28 20:22:33.210