File & Folder Lister
File & Folder Lister is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall File & Folder Lister from your computerTriSun Software Inc.
. More information about TriSun Software Inc. can be found here
. Usually the File & Folder Lister program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\File & Folder Lister folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\File & Folder Lister\uninst1~.nsu" is the full command line if you want to remove File & Folder Lister. file-folder-lister.exe is the File & Folder Lister's main executable file and it occupies about 785.66 KB (804512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of File & Folder Lister. They occupy an average of 785.66 KB (804512
bytes) on disk.
- file-folder-lister.exe (785.66 KB)
File & Folder Lister is an application by the software company TriSun Software Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove File & Folder Lister is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove File & Folder Lister with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find File & Folder Lister or simply activate the Search field and type in "File & Folder Lister". The File & Folder Lister application will be found automatically. After you select File & Folder Lister in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding File & Folder Lister, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall File & Folder Lister.
8. After removing File & Folder Lister, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of File & Folder Lister which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File & Folder Lister using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove File & Folder Lister by TriSun Software Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that File & Folder Lister by TriSun Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove File & Folder Lister supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:14:14.837