File & Folder Lister 2.1
File & Folder Lister 2.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall File & Folder Lister 2.1 from your PCTriSun Software Limited
. Go over here
for more details on TriSun Software Limited. Please open http://www.trisunsoft.com
if you want to read more on File & Folder Lister 2.1 on TriSun Software Limited's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TSSI\File & Folder Lister directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for File & Folder Lister 2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TSSI\File & Folder Lister\unins000.exe. File & Folder Lister 2.1's main file takes about 1.14 MB (1199825 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
File & Folder Lister 2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.14 MB (1199825
bytes) on disk.
This info is about File & Folder Lister 2.1 version 2.1
File & Folder Lister 2.1 is a program released by the software company TriSun Software Limited. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall File & Folder Lister 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase File & Folder Lister 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find File & Folder Lister 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "File & Folder Lister 2.1". If it exists on your system the File & Folder Lister 2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click File & Folder Lister 2.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding File & Folder Lister 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File & Folder Lister 2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.trisunsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TSSI\File & Folder Lister\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall File & Folder Lister 2.1.
8. After removing File & Folder Lister 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong File & Folder Lister 2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File & Folder Lister 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall File & Folder Lister 2.1 by TriSun Software Limited from your PC, we are not saying that File & Folder Lister 2.1 by TriSun Software Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall File & Folder Lister 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-24 09:11:12.043