File Extractor Packages
File Extractor Packages is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. File Extractor Packages is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\File Extractor Packages folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstaller.exe. A way to uninstall File Extractor Packages from your system
The following executable files are contained in File Extractor Packages. They occupy 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
File Extractor Packages has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall File Extractor Packages:
The files below were left behind on your disk by File Extractor Packages when you uninstall it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q\File Extractor Packages
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q\File Extractor Packages\uninstaller.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\File Extractor Packages
Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase File Extractor Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase File Extractor Packages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find File Extractor Packages or simply activate the Search field and type in "File Extractor Packages". If it is installed on your PC the File Extractor Packages program will be found very quickly. After you click File Extractor Packages in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about File Extractor Packages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove File Extractor Packages.
8. After uninstalling File Extractor Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of File Extractor Packages which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Extractor Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130