File Extractor Packages
File Extractor Packages is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. File Extractor Packages is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\File Extractor Packages folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstaller.exe. How to uninstall File Extractor Packages from your computer
The following executable files are contained in File Extractor Packages. They occupy 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
File Extractor Packages has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall File Extractor Packages:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q1V1N1N1O1R\File Extractor Packages
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\File Extractor Packages
Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove File Extractor Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase File Extractor Packages from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate File Extractor Packages or simply click the Search field and type in "File Extractor Packages". If it exists on your system the File Extractor Packages app will be found automatically. When you click File Extractor Packages in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about File Extractor Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall File Extractor Packages.
8. After removing File Extractor Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of File Extractor Packages that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Extractor Packages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130