File Date Corrector
You can find below details on how to uninstall File Date Corrector for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall File Date Corrector from your PCInfonautics GmbH, Switzerland
. More information on Infonautics GmbH, Switzerland can be found here
. You can read more about on File Date Corrector at https://www.infonautics.ch
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileDateCorrector folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing File Date Corrector is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileDateCorrector\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called FileDateCorrector.exe and occupies 4.74 MB (4975352 bytes).
File Date Corrector installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.59 MB (5857776
bytes) on disk.
- FileDateCorrector.exe (4.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (861.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.61
of File Date Corrector. You can find below a few links to other File Date Corrector releases:
...click to view all...
File Date Corrector is an application marketed by the software company Infonautics GmbH, Switzerland. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase File Date Corrector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase File Date Corrector from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate File Date Corrector or simply click the Search field and type in "File Date Corrector". If it is installed on your PC the File Date Corrector program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click File Date Corrector in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding File Date Corrector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Date Corrector:
- The software company is: https://www.infonautics.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileDateCorrector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove File Date Corrector.
8. After uninstalling File Date Corrector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong File Date Corrector which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Date Corrector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Date Corrector by Infonautics GmbH, Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that File Date Corrector by Infonautics GmbH, Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove File Date Corrector supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 05:46:47.733