File Commentor 1.0
This info is about File Commentor 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall File Commentor 1.0 from your PCMwisoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mwisoft. File Commentor 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Disk & File\File Commentor folder, regulated by the user's option. File Commentor 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Disk & File\File Commentor\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 400.00 KB (409600 bytes) on disk and is named File_Commentor.exe.
File Commentor 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.07 MB (1124638
bytes) on disk.
- File_Commentor.exe (400.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This page is about File Commentor 1.0 version 1.0
File Commentor 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Mwisoft. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove File Commentor 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete File Commentor 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate File Commentor 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Commentor 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the File Commentor 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click File Commentor 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding File Commentor 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove File Commentor 1.0.
8. After uninstalling File Commentor 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of File Commentor 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Commentor 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Commentor 1.0 by Mwisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that File Commentor 1.0 by Mwisoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove File Commentor 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 07:25:33.373