File Association Manager
File Association Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall File Association Manager from your PCAmnis Technology Ltd
. You can read more on Amnis Technology Ltd or check for application updates here
. File Association Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\FileAssociationManager directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling File Association Manager is C:\Program Files\FileAssociationManager\uninstall-fam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall-fam.exe is the File Association Manager's main executable file and it takes approximately 33.16 KB (33957 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of File Association Manager. They occupy about 821.33 KB (841045
bytes) on disk.
- FAM.exe (474.59 KB)
- uninstall-fam.exe (33.16 KB)
- Updater.exe (313.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3
of File Association Manager. Click on the links below for other File Association Manager versions:
File Association Manager is a program marketed by the software company Amnis Technology Ltd. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove File Association Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall File Association Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find File Association Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "File Association Manager". If it is installed on your PC the File Association Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select File Association Manager in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding File Association Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove File Association Manager.
8. After uninstalling File Association Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong File Association Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling File Association Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Association Manager by Amnis Technology Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that File Association Manager by Amnis Technology Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove File Association Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 13:05:08.040