File Association Manager
This web page is about File Association Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall File Association Manager from your computerFile Association Manager
. Open here
for more info on File Association Manager. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. File Association Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager\uninstall-fam.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 33.16 KB (33957 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall-fam.exe.
File Association Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 33.16 KB (33957
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall-fam.exe (33.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9
of File Association Manager. Click on the links below for other File Association Manager versions:
File Association Manager is an application offered by File Association Manager. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall File Association Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete File Association Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find File Association Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Association Manager". If it exists on your system the File Association Manager program will be found automatically. After you click File Association Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding File Association Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall File Association Manager.
8. After removing File Association Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of File Association Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Association Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Association Manager by File Association Manager from your computer, nor are we saying that File Association Manager by File Association Manager is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove File Association Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-13 23:03:32.887