You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FiianeeDealSoFt for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FiianeeDealSoFt from your computerfinedeal
. Additional info about finedeal can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FiianeeDealSoFt directory (same installation drive as Windows). FiianeeDealSoFt's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FiianeeDealSoFt\FiianeeDealSoFt.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". FiianeeDealSoFt.exe is the FiianeeDealSoFt's main executable file and it occupies circa 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in FiianeeDealSoFt. They occupy 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
- FiianeeDealSoFt.exe (766.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove FiianeeDealSoFt.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by FiianeeDealSoFt's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\FiianeeDealSoFt
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\FiianeeDealSoFt\FiianeeDealSoFt.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
FiianeeDealSoFt is an application marketed by the software company finedeal. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall FiianeeDealSoFt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FiianeeDealSoFt from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FiianeeDealSoFt or simply click the Search feature and type in "FiianeeDealSoFt". The FiianeeDealSoFt app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FiianeeDealSoFt in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FiianeeDealSoFt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FiianeeDealSoFt.
8. After removing FiianeeDealSoFt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FiianeeDealSoFt which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FiianeeDealSoFt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FiianeeDealSoFt by finedeal from your PC, nor are we saying that FiianeeDealSoFt by finedeal is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FiianeeDealSoFt in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 18:03:21.053