This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall FiiNote 1.3 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall FiiNote 1.3 from your systemFiiStudio, Inc.
. You can read more on FiiStudio, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about FiiNote 1.3 at http://www.fiinote.com
. FiiNote 1.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FiiNote directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall FiiNote 1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FiiNote\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 513.09 KB (525400 bytes) on disk and is labeled FiiNote.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside FiiNote 1.3. They take about 2.39 MB (2510500
bytes) on disk.
- FiiCapture.exe (1.82 MB)
- FiiNote.exe (513.09 KB)
- uninst.exe (76.46 KB)
The current page applies to FiiNote 1.3 version 1.3
FiiNote 1.3 is an application released by FiiStudio, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall FiiNote 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FiiNote 1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FiiNote 1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FiiNote 1.3". The FiiNote 1.3 program will be found very quickly. When you select FiiNote 1.3 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FiiNote 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FiiNote 1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fiinote.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FiiNote\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FiiNote 1.3.
8. After removing FiiNote 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FiiNote 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FiiNote 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FiiNote 1.3 by FiiStudio, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that FiiNote 1.3 by FiiStudio, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FiiNote 1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 10:36:48.813