Figma Font Helper
Figma Font Helper is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Figma Font Helper from your PCFigma, Inc.
. Additional info about Figma, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on https://www.figma.com
to get more information about Figma Font Helper on Figma, Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\FigmaHelper directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\FigmaHelper\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Figma Font Helper. figma-helper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 16.27 MB (17064760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Figma Font Helper. They occupy 16.37 MB (17165116
bytes) on disk.
- figma-helper.exe (16.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.00 KB)
The current page applies to Figma Font Helper version 21.0
only. For more Figma Font Helper versions please click below:
Figma Font Helper is an application marketed by the software company Figma, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Figma Font Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Figma Font Helper from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Figma Font Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Figma Font Helper". If it is installed on your PC the Figma Font Helper application will be found very quickly. After you click Figma Font Helper in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Figma Font Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Figma Font Helper:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.figma.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\FigmaHelper\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Figma Font Helper.
8. After removing Figma Font Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Figma Font Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Figma Font Helper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Figma Font Helper by Figma, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Figma Font Helper by Figma, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Figma Font Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 05:32:46.600