Figma Beta is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Figma Beta from your PCFigma, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Figma, Inc.. Figma Beta is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FigmaBeta folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Figma Beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FigmaBeta\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Figma Beta.exe is the Figma Beta's main executable file and it takes around 309.50 KB (316928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Figma Beta. They take an average of 109.56 MB (114881424
bytes) on disk.
- Figma Beta.exe (309.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.74 MB)
- Figma Beta.exe (99.96 MB)
- figma_agent.exe (5.82 MB)
This data is about Figma Beta version 86.4.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Figma Beta releases:
Figma Beta is a program released by Figma, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Figma Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Figma Beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Figma Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Figma Beta". If it exists on your system the Figma Beta application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Figma Beta in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Figma Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Figma Beta.
8. After uninstalling Figma Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Figma Beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Figma Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Figma Beta by Figma, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Figma Beta by Figma, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Figma Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 21:51:35.780