Fight The Dragon
This page is about Fight The Dragon for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fight The Dragon from your computer3 Sprockets
. More data about 3 Sprockets can be found here
. You can get more details on Fight The Dragon at http://fightthedragon.com
. Fight The Dragon is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FightTheDragon directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Fight The Dragon is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Fight The Dragon's main file takes about 15.36 MB (16102400 bytes) and its name is FightTheDragon.exe.
Fight The Dragon is composed of the following executables which take 23.34 MB (24471552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FightTheDragon.exe (15.36 MB)
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- baretail.exe (220.00 KB)
- PhotonDashboard.exe (26.00 KB)
- rrdtool.exe (2.97 MB)
- ExitGames.FirewallTool.exe (7.00 KB)
- Photon.LoadBalancing.TestClient.exe (17.50 KB)
- Photon.StarDust.Client.exe (38.50 KB)
- PhotonControl.exe (322.00 KB)
- PhotonSocketServer.exe (3.84 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Fight The Dragon we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Fight The Dragon:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Fight The Dragon.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 250560
Fight The Dragon is an application released by the software company 3 Sprockets. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Fight The Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Fight The Dragon from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fight The Dragon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fight The Dragon". If it is installed on your PC the Fight The Dragon app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fight The Dragon in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fight The Dragon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fight The Dragon:
- The web site of the application is: http://fightthedragon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fight The Dragon.
8. After uninstalling Fight The Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fight The Dragon which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fight The Dragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fight The Dragon by 3 Sprockets from your PC, we are not saying that Fight The Dragon by 3 Sprockets is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fight The Dragon supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:03:58.207