Fifteen Magic V1.4
You can find below details on how to uninstall Fifteen Magic V1.4 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Fifteen Magic V1.4 from your computerEuroSoft
. You can read more on EuroSoft or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.stokepoges.plus.com
if you want to read more on Fifteen Magic V1.4 on EuroSoft's web page. Fifteen Magic V1.4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fifteen Magic directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Fifteen Magic V1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fifteen Magic\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 60.00 KB (61440 bytes) on disk and is named fifteen.exe.
Fifteen Magic V1.4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 134.95 KB (138185
bytes) on disk:
- fifteen.exe (60.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
This web page is about Fifteen Magic V1.4 version 1.4
Fifteen Magic V1.4 is a program released by EuroSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Fifteen Magic V1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Fifteen Magic V1.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fifteen Magic V1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fifteen Magic V1.4". If it is installed on your PC the Fifteen Magic V1.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Fifteen Magic V1.4 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fifteen Magic V1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fifteen Magic V1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.stokepoges.plus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fifteen Magic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fifteen Magic V1.4.
8. After removing Fifteen Magic V1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fifteen Magic V1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fifteen Magic V1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fifteen Magic V1.4 by EuroSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Fifteen Magic V1.4 by EuroSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fifteen Magic V1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:18:28.657