Fifa 13 version 1
This web page is about Fifa 13 version 1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Fifa 13 version 1 from your computerSaba Games Group
. Additional info about Saba Games Group can be seen here
. You can get more details on Fifa 13 version 1 at http://www.btps.ir/
. Usually the Fifa 13 version 1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Saba Games Group\Fifa 13 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Fifa 13 version 1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Saba Games Group\Fifa 13\unins005.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled fifa13.exe and occupies 28.55 MB (29936640 bytes).
Fifa 13 version 1 contains of the executables below. They take 111.15 MB (116552268
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OriginSetup.exe (62.05 MB)
- unins005.exe (818.78 KB)
- fifa13.exe (28.55 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.04 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (375.41 KB)
- .dotnetfx35setup.exe (2.82 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (551.88 KB)
- Touchup.exe (547.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Fifa 13 version 1 version 1
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Fifa 13 version 1:
The files below remain on your disk by Fifa 13 version 1 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Fifa 13 version 1 is an application released by Saba Games Group. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Fifa 13 version 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Fifa 13 version 1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fifa 13 version 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fifa 13 version 1". The Fifa 13 version 1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Fifa 13 version 1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Fifa 13 version 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fifa 13 version 1:
- The software company is: http://www.btps.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Saba Games Group\Fifa 13\unins005.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fifa 13 version 1.
8. After uninstalling Fifa 13 version 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fifa 13 version 1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fifa 13 version 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fifa 13 version 1 by Saba Games Group from your PC, we are not saying that Fifa 13 version 1 by Saba Games Group is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fifa 13 version 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-27 15:34:02.160