This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall FieldTools V1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FieldTools V1 from your PCMinServ (Mineral Services)
. More info about MinServ (Mineral Services) can be read here
. More information about FieldTools V1 can be seen at http://www.geologynet.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FieldTools directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. FieldTools V1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FieldTools\unins000.exe. FieldTools V1's primary file takes about 1.65 MB (1733632 bytes) and is named FieldTools.exe.
The following executables are installed together with FieldTools V1. They take about 6.56 MB (6879854
bytes) on disk.
- FieldTools.exe (1.65 MB)
- FieldTools.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- WRWizard.exe (4.21 MB)
This page is about FieldTools V1 version 1
FieldTools V1 is a program marketed by MinServ (Mineral Services). Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase FieldTools V1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FieldTools V1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FieldTools V1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FieldTools V1". If it exists on your system the FieldTools V1 app will be found very quickly. When you click FieldTools V1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FieldTools V1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FieldTools V1:
- The software company is: http://www.geologynet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FieldTools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FieldTools V1.
8. After uninstalling FieldTools V1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FieldTools V1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FieldTools V1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FieldTools V1 by MinServ (Mineral Services) from your computer, nor are we saying that FieldTools V1 by MinServ (Mineral Services) is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FieldTools V1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-16 07:07:35.820