This web page is about Fiberizer Desktop for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Fiberizer Desktop from your PCVeEx
. More information on VeEx can be found here
. Fiberizer Desktop is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\VeEx\Fiberizer folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Fiberizer Desktop is C:\Program Files\VeEx\Fiberizer\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. fiberizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.09 MB (8484352 bytes) on disk.
Fiberizer Desktop contains of the executables below. They take 8.20 MB (8595538
bytes) on disk.
- fiberizer.exe (8.09 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (108.58 KB)
This web page is about Fiberizer Desktop version 10.9.480.4352
only. Click on the links below for other Fiberizer Desktop versions:
...click to view all...
Fiberizer Desktop is an application marketed by VeEx. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Fiberizer Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fiberizer Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fiberizer Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fiberizer Desktop". The Fiberizer Desktop program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fiberizer Desktop in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fiberizer Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fiberizer Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Fiberizer Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fiberizer Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fiberizer Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fiberizer Desktop by VeEx from your computer, nor are we saying that Fiberizer Desktop by VeEx is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fiberizer Desktop in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 07:44:11.623