This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Fiber Twig for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Fiber Twig from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on GameHouse, Inc.. More details about Fiber Twig can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The full command line for removing Fiber Twig is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\FIBERT~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\FIBERT~1\INSTALL.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 908.99 KB (930807 bytes) on disk and is called FiberTwig.exe.
Fiber Twig contains of the executables below. They take 1.08 MB (1136631
bytes) on disk.
- DelTemp.exe (42.50 KB)
- FiberTwig.exe (908.99 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of Fiber Twig:
When you're planning to uninstall Fiber Twig you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Fiber Twig
Fiber Twig is an application offered by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Fiber Twig is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Fiber Twig with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fiber Twig or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fiber Twig". If it is installed on your PC the Fiber Twig app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fiber Twig in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fiber Twig, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fiber Twig:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\FIBERT~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\FIBERT~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fiber Twig.
8. After uninstalling Fiber Twig, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fiber Twig that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fiber Twig using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fiber Twig by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Fiber Twig by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fiber Twig in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:45:04.177