A way to uninstall Fiber Twig from your system
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Fiber Twig for Windows. The Windows version was developed by GameHouse, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on GameHouse, Inc.. More details about Fiber Twig can be found at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The full command line for removing Fiber Twig is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\FIBERT~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\FIBERT~1\INSTALL.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 908.99 KB (930807 bytes) on disk and is called FiberTwig.exe.
Fiber Twig contains of the executables below. They take 1.08 MB (1136631
bytes) on disk.
- DelTemp.exe (42.50 KB)
- FiberTwig.exe (908.99 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of Fiber Twig:
When you're planning to uninstall Fiber Twig you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Fiber Twig
A way to remove Fiber Twig with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Fiber Twig is an application offered by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Fiber Twig is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fiber Twig or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fiber Twig". If it exists on your system the Fiber Twig application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Fiber Twig in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Fiber Twig, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fiber Twig:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\FIBERT~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\FIBERT~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fiber Twig.
8. After uninstalling Fiber Twig, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fiber Twig that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fiber Twig using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fiber Twig by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Fiber Twig by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fiber Twig in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:45:04.177