FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2)
FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\FiSAT II folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) is "C:\Program Files\FiSAT II\unins000.exe". FiSAT_II.exe is the FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2)'s primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.13 MB (3284992 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) from your system
The following executables are incorporated in FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2). They take 3.78 MB (3959130
bytes) on disk.
- FiSAT_II.exe (3.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
This info is about FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) version 1.2.2
Some people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) or simply click the Search field and type in "FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2)". If it exists on your system the FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) program will be found very quickly. After you click FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2).
8. After removing FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130