FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2)
FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\FiSAT II folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) is "C:\Program Files\FiSAT II\unins000.exe". FiSAT_II.exe is the FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2)'s primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.13 MB (3284992 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) from your system
The following executables are incorporated in FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2). They take 3.78 MB (3959130
bytes) on disk.
- FiSAT_II.exe (3.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
This info is about FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) version 1.2.2
Some people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) or simply click the Search feature and type in "FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2)". If it is installed on your PC the FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2).
8. After removing FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FiSAT II (Ver. 1.2.2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130