This web page is about Fernstraßennetz Europa for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fernstraßennetz Europa from your systemMAP&GUIDE GmbH
. Additional info about MAP&GUIDE GmbH can be read here
. More information about Fernstraßennetz Europa can be found at www.installshield.com
. Fernstraßennetz Europa is frequently set up in the C:\Programme\Falk Navigator 4 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Fernstraßennetz Europa is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is titled navigator.exe and occupies 2.36 MB (2472960 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Fernstraßennetz Europa. They occupy 3.66 MB (3837952
bytes) on disk.
- InstCities.exe (975.00 KB)
- InstTNS2.exe (358.00 KB)
- navigator.exe (2.36 MB)
The current page applies to Fernstraßennetz Europa version 8.00
Fernstraßennetz Europa is a program offered by the software company MAP&GUIDE GmbH. Some people decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Fernstraßennetz Europa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Fernstraßennetz Europa with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fernstraßennetz Europa or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fernstraßennetz Europa". The Fernstraßennetz Europa app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Fernstraßennetz Europa in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fernstraßennetz Europa, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fernstraßennetz Europa:
- The web site of the application is: www.installshield.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fernstraßennetz Europa.
8. After uninstalling Fernstraßennetz Europa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fernstraßennetz Europa that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fernstraßennetz Europa with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fernstraßennetz Europa by MAP&GUIDE GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Fernstraßennetz Europa by MAP&GUIDE GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fernstraßennetz Europa in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 16:01:37.320