Fenix 1.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Fenix 1.2 from your computerLightSource
. More info about LightSource can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Fenix 1.2 at http://sense.lsource.net/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Fenix directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Fenix\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Fenix 1.2. Fenix 1.2's main file takes about 554.50 KB (567808 bytes) and is called fenix.exe.
Fenix 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 40.53 MB (42500141
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- fenix.exe (554.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (647.10 KB)
- mencoder.exe (15.79 MB)
- mplayer.exe (23.54 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
- dhasetup.exe (19.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Fenix 1.2.
Fenix 1.2 is an application offered by the software company LightSource. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Fenix 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Fenix 1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fenix 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fenix 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Fenix 1.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Fenix 1.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Fenix 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fenix 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://sense.lsource.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Fenix\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fenix 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Fenix 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fenix 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fenix 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fenix 1.2 by LightSource from your computer, we are not saying that Fenix 1.2 by LightSource is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fenix 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:38:35.450