Fenercell Connection Manager
You can find below details on how to remove Fenercell Connection Manager for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Fenercell Connection Manager from your systemFenercell Connection Manager
. More information about Fenercell Connection Manager can be read here
. Usually the Fenercell Connection Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FenercellConnectionManager directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FenercellConnectionManager\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fenercell Connection Manager. Fenercell Connection Manager's primary file takes around 3.51 MB (3677128 bytes) and its name is FenercellConnectionManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Fenercell Connection Manager. They occupy 12.30 MB (12901168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Avea_Launcher.exe (770.95 KB)
- Del_CD_ROM.exe (202.00 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (282.83 KB)
- FenercellConnectionManager.exe (3.51 MB)
- FenercellConnectionManager_SMSMMS.exe (1.29 MB)
- InstallWTGService.exe (41.45 KB)
- OSU.exe (405.95 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.09 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (1.60 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- WTGService.exe (334.95 KB)
- WTGVistaUtil.exe (237.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Fenercell Connection Manager.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Fenercell Connection Manager.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Fenercell Connection Manager is an application offered by Fenercell Connection Manager. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Fenercell Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Fenercell Connection Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fenercell Connection Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fenercell Connection Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Fenercell Connection Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fenercell Connection Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fenercell Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fenercell Connection Manager.
8. After uninstalling Fenercell Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fenercell Connection Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fenercell Connection Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fenercell Connection Manager by Fenercell Connection Manager from your computer, we are not saying that Fenercell Connection Manager by Fenercell Connection Manager is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fenercell Connection Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 12:12:53.330