This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Fences 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Fences 2 from your PCStardock Software, Inc.
. More information on Stardock Software, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the app Fences 2 can be found at http://www.stardock.com
. Fences 2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Fences directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Fences 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Fences\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.81 MB (3995824 bytes) on disk and is named Fences.exe.
The executable files below are part of Fences 2. They take an average of 6.06 MB (6355920
bytes) on disk.
- Fences.exe (3.81 MB)
- SDActivate.exe (984.67 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
The current web page applies to Fences 2 version 2.09
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Fences 2:
Fences 2 is a program released by Stardock Software, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Fences 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Fences 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fences 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fences 2". If it exists on your system the Fences 2 application will be found very quickly. After you select Fences 2 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fences 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fences 2:
- The software company is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Fences\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fences 2.
8. After uninstalling Fences 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fences 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fences 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fences 2 by Stardock Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Fences 2 by Stardock Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fences 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 01:35:25.620