Felix is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Felix from your PCGinstrom IT Solutions (GITS)
. You can find out more on Ginstrom IT Solutions (GITS) or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Felix at http://www.ginstrom.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assistant Suite\Felix directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Felix's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Assistant Suite\Felix\unins000.exe. Felix's main file takes about 6.29 MB (6596192 bytes) and its name is Felix.exe.
The executable files below are part of Felix. They take an average of 7.77 MB (8146033
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Felix.exe (6.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- CheckUpdates.exe (24.50 KB)
- CleanupOffice.exe (22.50 KB)
- EditAbbreviations.exe (22.50 KB)
- EditShortcuts.exe (36.50 KB)
- ExcelHistory.exe (22.00 KB)
- FelixPrefs.exe (22.00 KB)
- FelixUtilities.exe (21.50 KB)
- MemoryEngine.exe (22.00 KB)
- RegDll.exe (19.50 KB)
- RuleManager.exe (35.00 KB)
- ShowLogs.exe (24.00 KB)
- UnRegDll.exe (19.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- WordHistory.exe (22.00 KB)
The current page applies to Felix version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Felix:
Felix is an application by Ginstrom IT Solutions (GITS). Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Felix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Felix using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Felix or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Felix". The Felix app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Felix in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Felix, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Felix:
- The publisher is: http://www.ginstrom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assistant Suite\Felix\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Felix.
8. After removing Felix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Felix which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Felix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Felix by Ginstrom IT Solutions (GITS) from your PC, nor are we saying that Felix by Ginstrom IT Solutions (GITS) is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Felix supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 02:35:57.950