Feeding Frenzy 2
You can find below details on how to remove Feeding Frenzy 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Feeding Frenzy 2 from your systemPopCap Games
. Open here
for more details on PopCap Games. You can see more info related to Feeding Frenzy 2 at http://www.popcap.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Feeding Frenzy 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Feeding Frenzy 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Feeding Frenzy 2\Cleanup.exe. FeedingFrenzy2.exe is the Feeding Frenzy 2's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.84 MB (1925736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Feeding Frenzy 2. They occupy an average of 6.97 MB (7312816
bytes) on disk.
- FeedingFrenzy2.exe (1.84 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.67 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (833.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Feeding Frenzy 2 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Feeding Frenzy 2:
Feeding Frenzy 2 is a program released by PopCap Games. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Feeding Frenzy 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Feeding Frenzy 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Feeding Frenzy 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Feeding Frenzy 2". If it exists on your system the Feeding Frenzy 2 program will be found automatically. When you select Feeding Frenzy 2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Feeding Frenzy 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Feeding Frenzy 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.popcap.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Feeding Frenzy 2\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Feeding Frenzy 2.
8. After removing Feeding Frenzy 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Feeding Frenzy 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Feeding Frenzy 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Feeding Frenzy 2 by PopCap Games from your PC, we are not saying that Feeding Frenzy 2 by PopCap Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Feeding Frenzy 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:09:04.810