This page is about FeedWatch8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FeedWatch8 from your PCValley Agricultural Software
. More information on Valley Agricultural Software can be seen here
. Usually the FeedWatch8 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Valley Agricultural Software\FeedWatch8 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove FeedWatch8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Valley Agricultural Software\FeedWatch8\FeedWatch_22.214.171.124.exe /uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.59 MB (5864448 bytes) on disk and is named FeedWatch8.exe.
FeedWatch8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 189.51 MB (198713344
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- FeedWatch8.exe (5.59 MB)
- FeedWatchInstaller.exe (91.11 MB)
- FeedWatchService.exe (315.00 KB)
- FeedWatch_126.96.36.199.exe (91.94 MB)
This info is about FeedWatch8 version 188.8.131.52
FeedWatch8 is an application released by Valley Agricultural Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove FeedWatch8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FeedWatch8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FeedWatch8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FeedWatch8". The FeedWatch8 app will be found automatically. When you select FeedWatch8 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FeedWatch8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FeedWatch8.
8. After removing FeedWatch8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FeedWatch8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FeedWatch8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FeedWatch8 by Valley Agricultural Software from your PC, nor are we saying that FeedWatch8 by Valley Agricultural Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FeedWatch8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:11:49.040